Saturday, July 23, 2011

Joytouch demo

Here's a quick shot of a level with some point rendering I did to reflect where the "joytouch" areas are.  As in: joystick + touchpad = joytouch. 

On the left hand side is a right/left button.  When you are to the left of the button, the player moves left... on the right, it moves right.  On the right hand side are several buttons.   The two buttons at top are the fire #1 and fire #2.  The bottom two are jump and grapple.  The middle button rotates the gun around its axis.  It works, but I'm not 100% happy with how the gun moves.  I've got a couple of different ideas in mind to see if I can come up with something better.



Today I'll be working on getting my pop-up menu working.  I'll be using the UI controls that have recently been added to libgdx.  I want to get a simple toggle button working and text scrolling.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment